Why work with me?
I help people heal.
And if you’re like 117 million other American adults, you probably need healing.
If you are eating the standard American diet and are in denial about what it is doing to you, consider the following statistics:
- Six out of ten of us have a chronic disease, four out of ten of us have multiple diseases, and 75% of us are overweight.
- According to the CDC, 72% of men and 63% percent of women are currently overweight or obese. But that number is expected to rise to 83% for men and 72% percent for women in 2020.
- Not by coincidence, there’s also been a significant increase in cardiovascular disease, hypertension, cancer, dementia, Alzheimer’s, and metabolic syndrome.
- Thirty-eight million children under the age of 5 were overweight or obese in 2019, and over 340 million children and adolescents aged 5-19 were overweight or obese in 2016.
- Most of the world’s population live in countries where overweight and obesity kills more people than underweight.
- 75% of health care dollars in the U.S. are spent treating preventable chronic diseases.
Now, I know what you’re thinking. “I’m not that bad. And I’m not sick.” And perhaps, you’re right, for now.
- Maybe you’re not carrying a few stubborn extra pounds, vacillating between being wired to tired, suffering mood swings, poor sleep, cravings, or hormone dysfunction.
- Maybe you are exercising regularly, doing a variety of cardio, resistance, and range of motion exercises each week.
- Perhaps you’re even carving out time for a regular meditation practice, journaling, or time in nature.
But if you’re anything like me, (and apparently 75% of other Americans), you’re probably not or you’re probably struggling.
I’m a good coach not because I’m perfect or consistent, but because I’m not. I understand the challenges my clients face because I face them, too, all the time.
The opposite of success isn’t failure; failure is a part of success.
Whether it’s finally asking for that promotion, moving for your dream job, writing your book, or just reading more books, you’ve got to risk failing. But the alternative, never daring, is failure’s darker sibling: regret.
Step out of your comfort zone! Experiment, explore, and invent new possibilities!
The habits you want to develop and the ones you want ditch are all within your control. Transformation isn’t easy, but with the right support and system, anyone can learn new habits; habits that improve our health, aging, and quality of life.
I will serve as your coach, mentor, or personal health concierge.
Let me share my thirty-five plus years of learning, teaching, training and inspiring people to help you create the change you want. It can be done. I know, because I am doing it. And it’s working.
Are you ready? Yes! You are! Email me at email@example.com and we’ll talk.